Monday, March 15, 2010

Idiot of the week

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. Sorry for no posts last week but that flu I had was horrible. But here we go with the obvious choice for the idiot of the week and that's Karl Rove. I continously say how Republicans think Americans are stupid and can't fact check what they say. I give you Rove who said yesterday that "no one in the Bush Administration said oil from Iraq would pay for the war". Funny I remember typing that people from the Bush Administration saying exactly that but for exact quotes let's go here
http://rawstory.com/2010/03/rove-denies-bush-oil-pay-war/

There are quotes from Paul Wolfowitz saying that, Ari Fleischer as well. So again Republicans still think America is completely stupid. Why don't people ever call them on it?

No comments: