Sunday, September 30, 2012

She said it

http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/memo-ann-romney-you-aint-seen-nothing-yet

So Ann Romney wonders about her husband's mental state if he is elected. No really her quote is "I have all the confidence in the world in his ability, in his decisiveness and his leadership skills, in his understanding of the economy, in his understanding of what's missing right now in the economy - you know, pieces that are missing to get this jumpstarted," she continued. "So for me I think it would just be the emotional part of it."



That is not a ringing endorsement of Mitt now is it??

1 comment:

Robert E Wilson said...

No matter how many times I've parsed the quotes, I don't see your point at all. Seems like a genuine ringing endorsement to me.

What are you getting out of these quotes that I'm not?