Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The obvious hypocrites

I keep hearing from Republicants and their pundits how people keep mooching off the Government. I'd like to bring to your attention the Nevada Rancher who is in a standoff with the government. For the record let me state the facts of this case:

His heard is grazing on FEDERAL LAND

He REFUSES TO PAY THE FINE

Armed Militia are illegally helping him by sending people who illegally bring guns across state lines.

So in reality HE IS MOOCHING OFF THE GOVERNMENT

Oh wait he is white so that's why the right loves him

2 comments:

Robert E Wilson said...

Except for the "he is white" comment, I actually have to agree with you on this one.

I don't understand why certain people on the Right, including Sean Hannity, whom I normally side with, are backing this fellow who knows the law, is breaking the law, and using the excuse that he doesn't have to follow the law because he doesn't agree with it.

I don't get why this guy is serving as a cause for the people supporting him.

Erik said...

I told you why. The right constantly complains how, without using the word directly, minorities mooch off the government. Even though he is ACTUALLY mooching off the government.

This person is only a hero to them cause of the following:
A) He is white
B) He is against the government which they never mind being a part of

I mean who do they look up too... People like the idiot from Duck Dynasty. What more does that tell you??