Sunday, August 31, 2014

NFL TIme

So per my tradition I'm making my NFL predictions. My usual disclaimer If you take my predictions seriously I am not responsible for your error.

NFC East
Philadelphia
Washington
NY Giants
Dallas

NFC South
New Orleans
Tampa Bay
Atlanta
Carolina

NFC North
Green Bay
Chicago
Detroit
Minnesota

NFC West
Arizona
Seattle
San Francisco
St. Louis

AFC East
New England
Miami
NY Jets
Buffalo

AFC South
Indianapolis
Tennessee
Jacksonville
Houston

AFC North
Cincinnati
Pittsburgh
Baltimore
Cleveland

AFC West
Denver
Kansas City
San Diego
Oakland

Playoffs
NFC Philadelphia, Green Bay,New Orleans, Arizona, Seattle, Chicago
AFC Denver, New England, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Pittsburgh

Super Bowl Indianapolis vs. Green Bay

Winner Indianapolis

3 comments:

Robert E Wilson said...

Arizona? Really?

Erik said...

It's hard to repeat. San Francisco has too many injuries/suspensions to deal with. I honestly would have picked the Rams but with Bradford being out you don't know. So by default Arizona.

Robert E Wilson said...

It's hard to repeat, but I seriously don't think anyone is dethroning Seattle from the NFC West title. That was my opinion long before Thursday and Thursday's game only validated my opinion.