Thursday, November 09, 2017

Just wondering

I realize I'm not perfect in my views and opinions. But my views are my own.

You may have noticed I haven't said much about Kevin Spacey, Harvey Weinstein, Lewis CK, Roy Moore or any of the sex accusations going around these few weeks. There is a reason.I haven't.

In this country, last I checked you are innocent until proven guilty. I realize they have been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion but they have never been charged with anything never been tried and never been found guilty which, last I heard, is how our justice system works.

3 comments:

Robert E Wilson said...

Yet you constantly condemn and convict politicians you don't like.

Erik said...

I don't like Moore but I want proof. Unfortunately the court of public opinion has become more important then law lately and I hate that because those are serious accusations and ruin lives.

I do condemn but I don't accuse of rape or harassment.

Erik said...

I'm in a group on Facebook called mass debate politics. All the right wingers on the site were so quick to attack Hollywood so I asked where is the outrage toward Moore and Trump when they were accused of the same thing and all I heard was silence. The double standard is absurd.