Sunday, June 24, 2018

Read It

I suggest to Little Donnie to actually take the time to read the Constitution. This demand violates the 6th amendment.


But since I doubt Little Donnie can read

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.

6 comments:

Robert E Wilson said...

Uh, the Constitution applies to U.S. Citizens.

Erik said...

Tell me where in that amendment it says that cause I don't see it.

Erik said...

That's what I thought cause it doesn't.

Robert E Wilson said...

Sorry Erik, I'm busy working my 12 hours a day to have time to correct you on every flawed assertion you make.

THE CONSTITUTION APPLIES TO U.S. CITIZENS!

I can say this with some authority since I do work in the legal system. But this is so obvious, that really doesn't matter.

To my knowledge, I've never known a non-U.S. citizen to have the privilege of participating as a juror, let alone even being called upon for this. Despite what the Democrat Party wants, non U.S. citizens are not permitted to vote. Non-U.S. citizens can join the military, but there are limitations, they cannot be made officers.

Granted, there are protections for non-U.S. citizens, but they aren't under the U.S. Constitution. They are under federal immigration laws.

So, if you want to quote a document regarding this, quote the proper one - U.S. Immigration Law.

Happy Fourth!

Robert E Wilson said...

By the way, why else would someone care about being a U.S. Citizen if they were protected under the Constitution anyways? Think about it.

Robert E Wilson said...

It's been 4 days. Can I now claim as Erik would (and did), that since there's no response to my comments, that he has no argument?

I don't play that way, but then again, I'm not part of the intolerant Left.