Friday, September 02, 2011

Football

So with all the talk about a football stadium being built here let's talk about a couple of things:

First it's not going to be taxpayer funded. It's privately funded which is a good thing.
Second I don't want a retreat team. I don't want the Chargers, Raiders, Rams, Vikings, Bills, Jaguars or any team currently in the NFL. I think Los Angeles should get an expansion team otherwise we will not go to games. We deserve a team to call our own.
Third I don't see the need for an NFL team. I'm happy watching the best games on television every week.

1 comment:

Robert E Wilson said...

If it's an expansion team, there would have to be another added as well. 34 teams would upset the perfect balance of 8 divisions of 4 teams. It also just doesn't make sense to add teams when some teams are struggling in smaller markets.

Sorry Erik, I'm pretty sure it's going to be the Chargers, Raiders, Rams, Vikings, Bills, or Jaguars.