Thursday, April 26, 2007

Two Years ago

I can't believe it's been two years since I started this website. The time has gone so fast. I've had so much fun doing this this has been a way to get my views across and to hear your views. I have learned a couple of things though and I'd like talk about them.

Conservatives can't handle facts. I show them quotes, I show where I get them, I don't edit them in any way and yet some people can't seem to handle them. I guess they don't like looking in the mirror and the image they get back.

Be careful listing names of fallen soldiers in Iraq. I will continue to do that even though a lot of you don't like that because I hate Bush and no other reason. And I do apologize that you feel that way but I want to show my support for the troops and contrary to Bush I DO care about them and I want them to come home in one piece.

Words hurt. I know to be careful what I say but believe me if I say whatever not everyone will like it. Especially when it's accurate. I don't make anything up on the site. And if I can paraphrase a bit from Roberts site I believe someone made a quote to the effect of "if you make them angry that means they are thinking about it" (Robert please correct me if I'm wrong)


Anyway I always thank you for coming here and I always thank you for your support. It's been a fun ride and it will continue for a long time to come.

No comments: