Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bad Gov

I wanna talk about the arrest of the Illinois Gov. and how disgusted I am with him as are all Democrats. I've always said the rule should be if you are arrested, under indictment or jailed for ANY reason you should be forced to resign your office no matter what the party is but I feel especially angered over this disaster because that is probably going to cost Democrats another seat in the Senate I hope Fitzgerald throws the book at the waste of a human being and he does the time he deserves. What is it about Illinois as he is the 4th Gov . to be arrn the last 35 years

But I hope you notice the huge difference between Democrats and Republicans here. EVERY progressive I've heard in the last 24 hours feels as I do however when Republicans are arrested all I hear from the echo machine is that it's everyone's fault BUT that person. They will blame the media, Democrats whoever. Remember when Fitzgerald went after Libby how he was attacked for being biased? Nothing from them now that he is going after a Democrat. Just note the double-standard as usual from them.

No comments: