Sunday, January 18, 2009

My solution

With the passing of measure R in November freeing up money (yeah right) for transportation improvements I would like to offer my ideas which I feel will ease traffic (mind you nothing will stop traffic). My plan will cover the mainly the westside and the valley since no one really cares about us.

A) Build the "Wilshire to the Sea" subway
B) Build a subway or monorail that connects from Long Beach Blue Line to the Van Nuys Metrolink Station. Wanna get people off the 405 that's the best move in my opinion
C) Build a subway or monorail along either Ventura Blvd or the Ventura Freeway that connects from Topanga Cyn to the Red Line station at Universal. Again same reason as above but for the 101
D) Build a busway on Topanga Cyn from Ventura to the Chatsworth Metrolink Station
E) Complete the 710 already. I'm sick of people complaining about it and yet when solutions are offered they complain about them. Since you can't please everyone you mine as well piss everyone off :).

If anyone has something they would like to add please feel free.

No comments: