Sunday, January 04, 2009

Why isn't this news?

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=6765

You know how the right always claims how Bill Clinton had Vince Foster killed even though there is no reason why it's just something they do to attack Clinton since he was an actual good President compared to the idiot we have now. Well I have an actual story for you involving the right-wing and an actual assassination!

The link I provided is to a plane crash that involved GOP I.T. man Mike Connell. Why is this a Republican Assassination: He, contrary to Vince Foster, was about to testify on the 2004 election in Ohio which Bush stole yet again and Karl Rove DID threaten him. Connell was warned by friend not to fly and he was killed. And I'm sorry this is obvious

I'm wondering why the so-called liberal media isn't trouncing on this obvious story. Oh yeah the media isn't liberal.

No comments: