I was thinking the last couple of days about Mrs. Palin resigning from Gov. of Alaska. First like many it was a big surprise to me but let's take a look at a few things:
1) This is so she could write a book for the big advance she received and to raise her level on a national basis.
2) If she thinks this will help her nationally, the same lack of experience attacks she gave President Obama during the campaign will be used by her own party against her.
3) Something will come out on the real reason. There is more here then we know right now.
4) She is abandoning her state.
5) This would not be a story if she finished out her first term and decided not to run again.
There is more to this. I can't wait to find out what.