Saturday, October 03, 2009

Un American

It's funny when the Repubilcans were in charge they called me un-american and not supporting our troops because I was against the Iraq War and all that garbage. But really who is un-american here? You see the other day I posted I thought it was a mistake for Obama to try to bring the Olympics to Chicago because I thought it was a waste of taxpayer dollars if he went and the fact he was in a no win situation because if they got it the media would say stuff like "oh Obama didn't really do anything" or "cronyism" or crap like that. . Now Chicago did not get the Olympics and the Republican media is attacking Obama (of course) and the great city of Chicago. They were actually rooting against Chicago and the United States because of their hatred toward Obama. It's really pathetic and it angers me because I want to see hte Olympics in my country as often as possible no matter who the President is. For quotes look below but if you want to know who is REALLY un-american... Look at the Republican party.

http://mediamatters.org/research/200910020025

No comments: