Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Typical Republican

If you look a couple of posts down you see the latest stupidity of the typical Republican. First I make the point how Republicans think Americans are stupid when they say things that people can't look up to see how they are lying outright with their quotes. Now Robert, the typical Republican, said that I said "agree with me or your stupid". I never said nor implied that but I responded look how Republicans continously have said that over the years. I also said that look how I, along with people who are against the war, have been called un-american and told how I can't support the troops and all sorts of idiotic things. His response was "what about the teabaggers and what I've been called. Well if you actually look at what the teabaggers are upset at Obama for they are idiotic because REPUBLICANS ACTUALLY DID WHAT THEY ARE ACCUSING OBAMA OF DOING! Again a statement of fact not made up.

I bring this up because I still haven't been told I'm wrong on the original point of my point which is the typical Republican talking. Smear, smear smear.

4 comments:

Robert E Wilson said...

"...if anyone believes them they are stupid."

Since you hold the opposing viewpoint, you are stating that anyone is stupid who doesn't agree with you here.

"Anyone who believes them is (stupid)."

Ditto. These are clear examples of implying, if not outright stating; "Agree with me or you're stupid."

When you use that tone, the content of your posts isn't even worth discussing.

Erik said...

again Robert you can't twist the facts when your side thinks America is stupid. They don't think we can't check what they say they think you are stupid and to blindly follow them as people do is stupid. On my post, which you STILL haven't commented on, there were obvious DIRECT lies by Republicans. The people who said them, rove and Giuliani, think people can't and wont check on what they say. They think people are stupid and anyone who blindly agrees with what they say is. I never said agree with me or else that's you twisting my words I just say check the facts which I guess you dont want to do.

Erik said...

Giuliani said Obama never said war during the speech. How stupid does he think people are when Obama said it seven times that's my point which you can't understand

Robert E Wilson said...

What is it you want to discuss? I'm not disputing that Guiliani said that Obama didn't use the word "war" and I'm not disputing Obama said it 7 times.

I'll dispute your conclusion that Guiliani lied. In watching the video segment, I conclude that Guiliani heard what he wanted to hear and wrongly thought he had never heard that word.

But in the end, so what? I saw it one way and you saw it another, big surprise there, right?

It's like most of the stuff you write, I don't dispute the event or quote, I dispute your conclusions about them.