Friday, December 23, 2011

I have an answer

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201112230001?frontpage

A question was asked (nevermind the racial tones) how long would Sean Hannity's show last if he made a comment about the President "looking like a skinny, ghetto crackhead" I have an answer... Forever

You see the right could say whatever they want about President Obama (and they have), they can make all sorts of false accusations, they can accuse him of not being from America (despite a birth certificate showing otherwise) they call him anything and everything and face no responsibility for their hatred toward our elected President.


Now when Herman Cain was accused of sexual harassment you saw how the right was blaming everyone BUT Herman Cain. It's really pathetic actually.

I believe we are responsible for our words. I believe we should be held to higher standards. The right believes in the lowest common denominator I believe we should be held in the highest denominator. I believe when the right lies they should be suspended if not more. I believe the same about the left.

Problem is no one is monitoring the hate.

No comments: