Wednesday, July 25, 2018

how it works

I think sometimes people need a reminder how Freedom of Speech works...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/hurt-us-sandy-hook-victims-parents-shame-facebook-ceo-not-booting-alex-jones/

Alex Jones is nothing but a piece of trash and that may be insulting to pieces of trash, I choose not to go to his site or listen to him or read him. That's the choice. If you don't want to see what anyone has to say, including me, don't view him/her. That's how it works. But Alex Jones has the same right to say how he feels as much as I do or anyone else does.

It's a tragedy what happened at Sandy Hook, it's more of a tragedy that nothing is being done to prevent that from ever happening again. It's even more of a tragedy no one really cares. But he has a right to his views as wrong as I think they are.

No comments: