Sunday, May 06, 2007

Slimeball Debate

So I finally had the stomach to watch the Republican Debate that was on last Thursday and I was outraged at one specific question (of course I was outraged at the whole Reagan suck up event) that was asked by whifleball moderator Chris Matthews:

"Would it be good for America to have Bill Clinton back in the White House?"

Now I don't know why the GOP is always obsessed with Bill Clinton. I realize his "affairs" were embarrassing BUT if you wanna bring it up why not ask Gulliani and McCain about there private personal lives including Gulliani's affair with a woman who was living at Gracie Mansion while he was still married and McCain's rumor about fathering a child with an african american woman and if Gingrich enters the race his numerous affairs. But he didn't of course cause he is soft.

And note I said rumor about McCain because that's all it is right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those other guys are lightweights.
You call them "affairs"? One woman at a time?