Thursday, May 31, 2007

More Right Racism

From Bill O'Idiot yet again (courtesy of crookandliars.com)

Bill O'Reilly: But do you understand what the New York Times wants, and the far-left want? They want to break down the white, Christian, male power structure, which you're a part, and so am I, and they want to bring in millions of foreign nationals to basically break down the structure that we have. In that regard, Pat Buchanan is right. So I say you've got to cap with a number.

The "white, christian, male power structure"?? Oh my god what the hell is he on? I don't know how much more proof on the racist right I can give but good god that is one of the most stupidest things I've heard. And when the liar claims he is misquoted (which he will) these are his words without being edited.

6 comments:

Robert E Wilson said...

Maybe it's because, as you pointed out, I am openly racist, but I don't see a shred of racism here.
"White, Christian, male, power structure" That is what America has. Question: Name the last non-white, non-male, non-Christian President of the United States. Answer: Uh, there never was one. The majority of Congress and the Supreme Court has always been white, male, Christians. So the "white, Christian, male power structure" is a reality. Why is calling something what it is racist?

Erik said...

First Robert as you know I'm Jewish so according to O'Schmuck I don't fit in. Also since you need it once again here is yet another reading of the OFFICIAL DEFINITION of racism:

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Number 3 applies here. He says we are Christian and to hell with everyone else. Not litterally but that's what he implies. And it saddens me you agree with that but I guess you have never been a victim of racism. Believe it or not I have especially after the lies of the Mel Gibson movie.

Robert E Wilson said...

"He says we are Christian and to hell with everyone else. Not litterally but that's what he implies."

That is not what they (O'Reilly and McCain) are saying or implying. They are attacking the New York Times and their position regarding the immigration bill. I'm not saying I agree with them but they are not showing "hatred or intolerance of another race".

Erik said...

They are singling out their religion saying they are better then everything else. They are superior that's exactly what they are saying.

Robert E Wilson said...

It's very strange to me that that is the message you got out of that exchange.

Erik said...

It's not strange it's accurate. How much more do I have to show to prove it even though I have beyond a shadow of a doubt.