Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's over?

So they had the sentencing of the idiot who created the problems for me and my friends a couple of months ago who ended up splitting my lip and shoving (and more ) a couple of my friends). I guess I will never understand the justice system where basically we were put on trial instead of the defendant. We had to sit there while the idiot said a phony apology ( where we wanted to throw up) and the bottom line is in my opinion is he didn't get enough. He got 30 days in jail, six months in an alcohol lockdown facility and two years probation. That's incredibly light for the mayhem he caused that night. I swear if there weren't cops with guns in the courtroom there would have been bloodshed. His.

He still doesn't have to report to jail for 30 days so I'm probably going to be a lot more alert until then.

No comments: