Sunday, March 09, 2008

Just a question

I see where Bush, since he has no concern for rights, vetoed the bill banning waterboarding which is CLEARLY torture, saying the following: “The bill Congress sent me would take away one of the most valuable tools in the war on terror,” Bush said in his weekly radio address taped for broadcast Saturday. “So today I vetoed it,”

So I ask WHEN our soldiers get captured and WHEN they get the same treatment will YOU, you sadistic freak accept that as fair treatment or will you be outraged as sane people will be?

6 comments:

Robert E Wilson said...

When all is said and done, the subject of waterboarding will have suffered no physical harm. It's just a very unpleasant experience. Compare that to real torture methods involving burning, cutting, mutilating, etc.

Do you really think our policy on waterboarding really has any influence whatsoever on our enemies? I don't.

Erik said...

Robert tell you what then next time we hook up allow me to waterboard you and tell me it isn't torture. I bet you won't and you are naive if you think what we do doesn't affect what other people do.

Robert E Wilson said...

After you're done waterboarding me, I'll gouge your eyes out and burn holes in your body. In a week, I'll be fine, how about you? Then we can discuss what torture is.

Erik said...

If you look at the army field manuel it's defined as torture. Just so you know.

Erik said...

Robert you also never answered (as always) my question: If it happens to our troops would it be considered torture

Erik said...

Of course some people think listening to Michael Bolton is torture