Friday, April 29, 2005

Torture

This is the one year anniversery of the torture scandal at the prison in Iraq(name escapes me) now I was reading at mediamatters.com that Rush said that democrats are "planning to have a party to celebrate the anniversery" now Rush if I recall (I don't listen to the fool but this is from media matters who is a trusted site) said "the torture going on in the prison was like a fraternity hazing" making no issue of the fact innocent people were being beaten,humiliated and killed!

I have never understood his popularity of the person who is under investigation of drugs and never will. You have every right to listen and if you like what he says since the right are nothing but sheep that's your right. Keep in mind the man though to put things in proper prespective

No comments: