Sunday, July 15, 2007

Lies and damn lies

After reading Robert's misinformation about global warming on his website I have to respond. You see I feel people who live in denial of problems of the world are why nothing gets done. I listen to the hundreds of scientists who believe global warming is an issue that should be tackled today instead of years down the line. But that's one person's opinion. I have a few bullet points here and I'm not going to get into the exact science because that's for people smarter then me.

Is global warming a problem today?

Can it be years from now?

What can be done today to prevent the problem both today and in the future?

Is the technology available to combat it today?

What will happen if nothing is done?

Again though this also continues my point on how the right continues to ignore science and always seems to reject it.

4 comments:

Robert E Wilson said...

Fine, Erik. Just point out the misinformation I have given.

"...this also continues my point on how the right continues to ignore science and always seems to reject it."

Again, tell me what in my arguments weren't scientific.

Keep in mind that the only conclusion I came to in my article was "Al Gore is lying."

Erik said...

Again based on science not Al Gore Global Warming is a major problem you don't want to admit it. That's what you state.

Robert E Wilson said...

So where in all this am I a liar or a damn liar?

Robert E Wilson said...

The silence is deafening...

Today, July 20, 2007 marks the 1 year anniversary of you calling me a racist. Your reasoning? - because you feel Bill O'Reilly, George Bush, and others are racists. - As pathetic a reason as I have ever heard of.

Interestingly enough, almost exactly 1 year later, you call me a liar (or is it a damned liar? I still can't tell from the title of your post) and don't give any reason at all.

Is July a bad time for you Erik?