Sunday, July 08, 2007

What More Does He Want?

I'm wondering in todays Los Angeles Daily News Column what more does Bill O'Idiot want? He talks about how the media downplays terror I wish I knew what media he talks about when he sees this.

Take a look just at the previous week. We had wall to wall coverage on the potential attacks in London and the car fire attack in Scotland. Whenever there is a "threat" we get non stop coverage whether it's real or a political ploy by Bush (which most of them are and if you wanna see proof on that look up Keith Olbermann's Nexxus of terror which demonstrates how Bush uses terror to deflect bad things he does otherwise). If anything the media overplays terror not downplays.

Especially since the media does Bush's bidding for him.

But as I always say I live in reality not fantasy like he does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've just purchased Al Gores book the Assult on Reason...it brings up the question of fear mongering and how the citizenry reacts to it. So far I find the book very compeling and hope that every American and Canadian reads it.

It's a fundamental truth that we all want to protect ourselves. Any Society will react violently when threatened, why then is it so difficult for some people to see the war on terror only fuels the desire for revenge! It's hypocricy to expect others not react to a threat.