Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sad

In Bill O's comments in the Los Angeles Daily News today he goes on to talk about the bad that was the Summer of Love. That's right he doesn't like it claiming how it encouraged drugs and sex and rock 'n' roll.


First sex drugs and rock 'n' roll were around long before 1967. Long before in fact it continues today. Second that's NOT what the Summer of Love encouraged. The Summer of Love encouraged peace, harmony and love toward all beings. I realize people on the right don't really understand those things because if you look at the hate they preach.

Now do people still use drugs have sex and listen to rock 'n' roll? Of course. I guess since Bill O' probably never has had sex he thinks no one should. I don't know that's speculation on my part but he definately doesn't understand what the summer of love was all about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good thing Starr didn't make any reports on what I did THAT summer..