Sunday, February 03, 2008

Nice

http://mediamatters.org/items/200802030002?f=h_latest

God bless False News for the racism and sexism they promote. And to think the alleged liberal New York Times hired this idiot as a columnist.

BILL KRISTOL: Look, the only people for Hillary Clinton are the Democratic establishment and white women. The Democratic establishment -- it would be crazy for the Democratic Party to follow an establishment that's led it to defeat year after year. White women are a problem, that's, you know -- we all live with that.



First if the idiot on False News would bother looking at exit polls he would see that's a mis statement in general as people of all ages and sexes have voted for her. Second even if that statement were true if I recall when Bush stole the election again in 2004 a majority of "soccer moms" helped give him a big boost.

Not surprised False News puts morons like him on the air but they should fact check what he says.

8 comments:

Robert E Wilson said...

I don't know what this guy meant by "white women are a problem" but I'm pretty sure he was joking as his comment created laughter. It was probably more funny to white males who are married to white women.

On "Super" Tuesday, Hillary Clinton was the predominant choice of white women, Latinos, and Asians. Barack Obama won the black vote and the white male vote.

I don't think Mr. Kristol was wrong.

Erik said...

Of course you don't I'm not surprised by that.

Erik said...

you also didn't have a problem with the racist that said "you can abort every black baby in the world and the crime rate would go down" so you supporting that doesn't surprise me at all.

Robert E Wilson said...

Nice argument Erik, er, what is your argument?

Erik said...

My point is you seem to not have a problem with people making racist/sexist comments like that.

Erik said...

Robert whenever I post someone making a racist/sexist comment like that you seem not to have a problem with the comment that really says a lot about you and to someone who would read that would think you support racist/sexist views and the people who say them. It really says a lot about you when you support those comments.

Robert E Wilson said...

Hell, I say "women are a problem" all the time, usually to my wife or sometimes to friends. It's never questioned if I am serious about it as they know I'm going for laughs.

Let's turn the Beck quote around.
"To eliminate most serial killers, we could abort every white male baby".

As in the other statement, I'm not for it, but the logic is there. It's not racism when its factual.

Robert E Wilson said...

And Erik, I assure you my conscience is clear. I know in my heart I am not sexist or racist. You can infer otherwise, but I promise you, you'll never be right.