Sunday, February 24, 2008

Who Hates

So I read the headline on Bill O'Idiot's column in the Los Angeles Daily News today which reads the following: Left allows hate to flower

It caught my attention because I wonder how often Bill O'Idiot listens to himself and other right-wingers who preach nothing BUT hate. Just this week in responding to the quote from Michelle Obama which said "For the first time in my adult life I'm proud of America"
http://news.bostonherald.com/news/2008/view.bg?articleid=1074519

Now the right wingers, ever to twist things around did nothing but attack her for the statement and that brings us to O'Idiot who had the following quote "

O'REILLY: You know, I have a lot of sympathy for Michelle Obama, for Bill Clinton, for all of these people. Bill Clinton, I have sympathy for him, because they're thrown into a hopper where everybody is waiting for them to make a mistake, so that they can just go and bludgeon them. And, you know, Bill Clinton and I don't agree on a lot of things, and I think I've made that clear over the years, but he's trying to stick up for his wife, and every time the guy turns around, there's another demagogue or another ideologue in his face trying to humiliate him because they're rooting for Obama.

That's wrong. And I don't want to go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama unless there's evidence, hard facts, that say this is how the woman really feels. If that's how she really feels -- that America is a bad country or a flawed nation, whatever -- then that's legit. We'll track it down."



http://mediamatters.org/items/200802200001



I want to say that first off a commentator on the golf channel was suspended for saying comments similar to that about Tiger Woods but this goes as YET ANOTHER example on how the right just preaches hate. I have so many posts and quotes about the right it's just sick. I wonder what it's going to take to get these guys suspended and fired for these racist hateful remarks that does nothing but hurt our country that they claim they are proud to be from? How many more divisions are going to be made by these hateful men and women before they are stopped.

No comments: