Wednesday, January 04, 2012

What I would like

I say guns should be outlawed. I know that will not happen cause of what is interpreted (wrongly) in the constitution by nuts like the NRA. Really though simple rules could be enforced which might make the stupid senseless shootings decrease:

A) Strictest background checks should be conducted for ANYONE attempting to purchase a gun. I mean thorough thorough thorough. Any questions permit is denied

B) Strictest training for those who seek to purchase guns BEFORE they are allowed to take the gun home.

C) Strictest safety measures for those who own guns to make sure they are only used if they have to

D) Strictest PENALTIES for those who use guns. I'm saying minimum life in prison and I'm a firm supporter of the death penalty.

Just my ideas

No comments: