Sunday, June 26, 2005

Bill O'Reilly

Ahh yes I love Sunday's. I can bash my favorite person Bill O'Reilly(not that I can't do it during the week if I want it but I choose Sunday) in the idiots sunday column http://www.billoreilly.com/currentarticle I have to take exception to pretty much everything he covers. So what I'm doing is going over point by point and if you agree or disagree I'd like to know.

First he calls people "dissenters" for stating that Dubya lied about the war,for stating Dubya is violating our civil rights with the Patriot Act and is a major human-rights violator.

Now not letting facts get in the way of Bush propoganda, when we went to War in Iraq Dubya said "Iraq had weapons of mass distruction and is going to use them against the United States" that has been proven wrong by every U.N. inspector that was sent there. Then he stated that "Iraq had a hand in the 9/11 attacks in New York and Washington" the 9/11 commission in the report they issued stated that there was little if no contact between Al Queda and Sadam Hussain. Now the latest lie is that the United States went to Iraq to spread democracy. Now correct me if I'm wrong but democracy is something that has to be desired by the people of indivudual countries and not something that one country needs to invade for it to be enforced.

Now onto the patriot act. Among the main thing that pisses me off regarding it is due the fact Police,FBI, whoever can come into your house, take anything they want, plant bugs and not even announce they have been there. That is right out of Hitler. NOthing more needs to be said cause there is more.

Then, he attacks Sen. Richard Durbin(D, Illinois) for comparing the torture chambers at Guantonimo Bay to what the Nazis and Soviets did in WW2. Now I just ask him and the likes one simple question: How would you feel if your son,daughter,mother,father was taken to a foreign country, not charged with any crime what-so-ever, and got the snot beat out of him because the government thought they had information?? Would you accept it if it was your loved one? I wouldn't and I don't accept "a few rough interrogators" as Mr. O'Reilly said it is.

Of course he doesn't ask Karl Rove to apologize for his comments stating "Conservatives saw the savagery of 9/11 and the attacks and prepared for war; liberals saw the savagery of the 9/11 attacks and wanted to prepare indictments and offer therapy and understanding to our attackers"

Or he doesn't ask Sen. Rick Santorum(R, Pennsylvania) to apologize comparing Democrats to nazi's http://damnliberals.blogspot.com/2005/05/santorums-nazi-comparison-habit.html

Ladies and Gentlemen I urge you to say to this scumbag you demand "fair and balanced" news from him or else he will be boycotted!

No comments: