Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Texas

I saw yesterday in Mr. Bush's home state of Texas the current governor signed a bill at a church that requires minors to get parents permission to get abortions and bans on late-term abortions as well as signing a law the the Texas legislature passed that bans gay marriage(even though such a law would have to be passed by the voters since it is in the stuck-up state of Texas it will probably pass) now ladies and gentlemen there are a few things wrong here first of which the bill was signed in a church! Now I respect religions mine being Jewish but we have separation of church and state and it seems to me this violates that (by the way they were doing sirmons during the cerimony) 2nd off I'm pro choice. I think abortions should be legal under any circumstances and I'm really fearing if one of the liberal supreme court justices retires soon they will overturn Roe v. Wade and most states would then outlaw abortion.

No comments: