Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Texas

I see recently where Texas Gov. Rick Perry signed a bill at a church school the requires minto to get written parental consent for abortions and imposed limes on late-term abortions. Perry also signed a resolution to amend Texas constitutuion to ban gay marriages. Ladies and gentlemen there are a few things wrong (by the way I found this READING the latimes) with this. First this was signed at a church while they were doing religious references which correct me if I'm wrong but don't we have sepearation of church and state and last I checked Texas is a state. I realize the right are against any kind of choice whatsoever but this is another right wing wacko trying to take away our freedoms and as my usual posts state they have to be voted out before we have no rights.

No comments: