Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just Wondering

Comments like these just piss me off. From Michael Savage:

SAVAGE: The fact of the matter is, in the year 2000, there was an article that I have in my hand -- "U.S. aid helps North Korea build nukes, Congress told." Did you know that the Clinton administration, in the mid-90s, financed two light water nuclear reactors in North Korea? Did you know any of that? That's number one.

Number two: I want to direct you to a traitor. In my opinion, she should be tried for treason, and when she's found guilty, she should be hung. And when she is hung, maybe the other quislings in our government will get the message that we're going to crack down on them, and that our safety and the safety our children mean something to us. The picture I have on michaelsavage.com of Madeleine Albright holding hands with Kim Jong Il the Second [sic] should chill you to your core. I don't know which one is uglier; I don't know which one is more sinister, but this is not a laughing matter.

First off I would like to point out what Savage didn't mention that one of the main brokers of that deal was Donald Rumsfeld (as reported at thinkprogress.org) but if you wanna know what really gets me mad is comments like that and comments like the following from Princess Ann Coulter:

"We didn't know whether to impeach or assasinate President Clinton", or "we should poison the liberal wing of the Supreme Court" or comments like I believe this one is by Glen Beck "we could abort every black baby and the crime rate would drop" or by these jems by Bill O'Idiot "Al Queda can blow up the cobolt tower in San Francisco and we won't help" or "if you don't like this being a Christian country go to Israel" and I can continue with many others.


I just wonder these are the main representatives of the right wing. They are the voice of their party. When I see comments like these I wonder A) Why aren't they charged with making threats by the secret service and B) Comments like those are why I said earlier how racist I feel the right-wing is.

Now I would really like to know by a right-winger how am I supposed to take these comments? Am I supposed to ignore them? Am I supposed to respond? Am I supposed to agree? How does anyone expect me to react but with anger?

1 comment:

Jodin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.