Saturday, October 14, 2006

My Favorite

I'd like to talk about my favorite idiot Bill O'Idiot a bit. He made comments during the week that I think he just made up. Here are the quotes.

This is from his radio show on October 11th:

You know, I don't really care who wins the election in November. The only thing that bothers me is the Supreme Court because I don't want secular-progressive judges on the court, and they're more likely to come about if Nancy Pelosi and her crew are in there. And I don't like San Francisco values. But again, that's up to you. You want San Francisco values, you vote in the Democrats because Pelosi becomes the speaker of the House. Frightening to me, but I -- you know, you're smarter than I am as far as these things are concerned. You vote for who you wanna vote for. I'm not gonna tell you who to vote for.

I see the world in black and white. Nancy Pelosi never does. I think that's dangerous in a time of terror. I think there are villains who want to kill us. You know, and if you don't accept that, your odds of dying go higher.


Now last I checked the House does not nominate people for the Supreme Court, the President does. I guess O'Idiot forgot that. Second what are San Francisco values can anyone explain that to me? Oh yeah he also said it's ok for Al Queda to blow up San Francisco didn't he?

He also said if Progressives take control they will cancel Christmas when it's funny how I have NEVER heard ANYONE say that.

For full disclosure I'm jewish for those who are new to my site.

But I guess Bill O'Idiot makes stuff up as he goes along to smear anyone who disagrees with him.

No comments: