Monday, December 17, 2007

No surprise

Joe Lieberman during a Connecticut Debate in 2006 between him and real Democrat Ned LaMont:
“I want Democrats to be back in the majority in Washington and elect a Democratic president in 2008. This man [Ned Lamont] and his supporters will frustrate and defeat our hopes of doing that.”


It comes as no surprise Democratic turncoat Joe Lie-berman (not a typo) has not endorsed a Democrat but a Republican John McCain. Not like his endorsement means anything in fact here is his quote with a comment why would any sane person want this idiots support.

LIEBERMAN: Well, I did. I mean, to have full disclosure, not one of the Democrats asked for my support, which may be a story in itself. John McCain and I are friends. He did ask for my support.


























No comments: