Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another Drill

In Southern California we accept the fact that certain things are inevitable. In October we have fires, in the winter we have mudslides from the fires(when we have rain that is) . Today we are having an earthquake drill for the mythical "big one" that is going to occur eventually. Of course I've been hearing this "big one" since I was a lad. I believe I know what to do and if I survive I do have an earthquake kit in my car and we have supplies here at home. That's what I have available to me.

I wish there would be a time where earthquakes can be predicted and there has been interesting situations where I've been when there has been earthquakes (in the shower, singing karaoke) but until there is a time I guess it's the same old thing be as prepared as much as you can.

No comments: