Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Being Thankful

Just a few things I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful Barack Obama is going to be our President

I'm thankful that Sarah Palin is continuing to show why she is not qualified to ever run for anything again

I'm thankful that John McCain didn't win

I'm thankful I have fantastic friends who give a damn

I'm thankful that, except for my mom's hip, my family been pretty healthy this year

I'm thankful that, despite how meaningless it is, I do have a job considering how many others don't

I'm thankful we won't have to hear Bush butchering the English language anymore

I'm thankful Republicans, for the time being anyway, have been reduced to nothing after this election



I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and of course remember NEVER drink and drive.

No comments: