Friday, April 23, 2010

Two wrongs

I would like to point out what I feel are two wrongs by our President Obama. (contrary to the right on Bush the left has the courage to point out flaws as well as give credit where it's due). First it was announced that the President will appeal an accurate ruling outlawing a day of prayer. This day was struck down recently by a judge in Wisconsin for the accurate reason it violates our constitution.
http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/wisconsin-judge-strikes-down-national-day-of-prayer/19443307
Now please correct me if I'm wrong... Christians have a day of prayer which is Sunday. Jewish people have one which is Friday and Muslims have to pray 5 times a day so we don't need a National day of Prayer.

Second I would like to point out the disaster off the coast of Louisiana. I'm wondering why Obama is allowing MORE drilling off our coasts when disasters like the oil rig explosion will occur more and more. Another bad choice.

No comments: