Friday, May 13, 2005

Base Closings

I just saw on CNN another Dubya tragedy from sec. rumsfeld and the rest of our "friends" at the Pentagon. Nevermind we are at an illegal war with Iraq, but he is going to put out of work 29,000 people if all the closings come into effect. I realize since these people aren't probably big Dubya contributors he doesn't care about them but I wonder if he realizes the effect and well the deaths of some of the towns where these bases are located. I wonder if Dubya realizes the effect these closings will have on another thing he doesn't care about which is the economy. Again to remind you ladies and gentlemen we also are in a war where Bush has killed over 1600 troops and yet we are cutting back our military?? Why does that not make sense to me and if someone can make a logical case please make one for me!

No comments: