Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Pro Football Predictions

Since the NFL is starting tomorrow and I'm still shocked about Appalachian State over Michigan I'd like to make a prediction now on the NFL season:

Super Bowl: New England over New Orleans

Biggest Surprise NFC: San Francisco 49ers and Detroit Lions

Biggest Surprise AFC: Cleveland Browns, Buffalo Bills

Biggest Letdowns NFC: Chicago Bears, Philadelphia Eagles

Biggest Letdown AFC: San Diego Chargers (one reason- Norv Turner)

Biggest Letdown NFC: Dallas Cowboys

Record for my Oakland Raiders: 6-10 (I don't believe they haven't signed Russell yet but that's the way it's been for the Raiders)

2 comments:

Robert E Wilson said...

Boy, your's are almost the opposite of mine. It'll be interesting to see who's closer.

Erik said...

Don't get me wrong on San Diego they are still a great team it's just Turner stinks as a coach.