Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bless The Internet

So if you look at Robert a few posts down as usual instead of talking about my point he goes on the attack since he knows I'm right. But he said I'm a racist since I attacked Sec. Rice. Now I did a search seeing if he is right. The last two comments I made about her is she is a "Bush suckup" which she was but I also commented that McCain should have picked her as his V.P. nominee because even though I disagree with her policies she would have made a better candidate then Palin. So as always Robert if you want to attack me you better actually have facts. But again I expect no less since you are a typcial Republican hypocrite and that says so much about you.

1 comment:

Robert E Wilson said...

Erik, get real!

I didn't call you a racist, I was just making a point. I used the same logic that you used to call Cheney a racist and applied it to you. I don't think you're a racist any more than Cheney is a racist.

Maybe I need to put a disclaimer whenever I decide to use satire.

Warning: The following statement contains satire and should not be taken literally.Maybe it's necessary since you seem to be unable to understand when I use satire. It also explains why you don't understand Ann Coulter.