Monday, May 11, 2009

Huh?

So Darth Vader was interviewed on CBS yesterday and said one of the most disgusting thing I've seen ever. And again if you wonder why I call Republicans racist this is part of the reason. He was asked by the commentator about Gen. Colin Powell and said "I didn't even know he was still in the Republican Party". Now considering what Powell did for the Bush Administration going to the United Nations about Iraq and helping enable the nightmare there and how in a large part he is responsible for soldiers dying in the illegal war that is such disrespect. Disgusting.

5 comments:

Robert E Wilson said...

In what way does this make Cheney racist? Oh I get it! Powell is black and so the only reason anybody would have to criticize him is because of his skin color. This sounds a lot like that CNN reporter who inferred that the Tea Parties were actually, KKK meetings because there's nothing else to criticize Obama for.

You didn't seem to support Condoleeza Rice. I guess I should assume then, that you are both racist and sexist.

Erik said...

Did you see the tea parties? I went to one. All white people who were bashing Obama for doing nothing they were bashing him for.

Erik said...

Robert i really wish you actually paid attention to what you say but since you are a Republican I guess that's impossible.

Erik said...

And as the typical Republican you are you are an expert at changing the subject why don't you for once talk about my point?

Robert E Wilson said...

Why are you accusing me of changing the subject?

"if you wonder why I call Republicans racist this is part of the reason."This is a statement by you that I addressed. You call Cheney a racist. Why? Because he criticized someone who is black. That's the only reason you give.

I'm glad I don't live in your world Erik. I'd be labeled a racist every time I say anything negative about someone different than me.

I find it disgusting that you agree with Girafalo (or whatever her name is) that the Tea Parties were gatherings of white supremicists. Those people were there for very valid reasons. You obviously believe that Barack Obama - the anointed saviour of the world can't be criticized. We're all supposed to just hail and agree with everything he does. You don't think that's tyranny?