Sunday, May 24, 2009

A List

So I saw where they have listed the best rock n roll songs of all time and once again Stairway to Heaven wins. I disagree with that myself and while not trying to disrespect the song, in my opinion (and all these lists are are opinions) here is my top 10

10) Money For Nothing (Dire Straits)
9) Another Brick in the Wall Part II (Pink Floyd
8) Pinball Wizard (The Who)
7) Fortunate Sun (CCR)
6) Stairway to Heaven (Led Zep) (I didn't say it wouldn't make my list)
5) Sweet Home Alabama (Lynard Sknard)
4) Hotel California (Eagles)
3) Born To Run (Bruce Springsteen)
2) Gimme Shelter (Rolling Stones)
1) Baba O'Reilly (The Who)

1 comment:

Bill C said...

My top 10:

10) Foxy Lady - Jimi Hendryx
9) Brown Sugar - Rolling Stones
8) Hungry Heart - Bruce Springsteen
7) Fire Down Below - Bob Seger
6) Hurt So Good - John Mellencamp
5) Honky Tonk Woman - Rolling Stones
4) One Way Out - Allman Brothers
3) Backdoor Man - The Doors
2) Hot Legs - Rod Stewart
1) Fat Bottom Girls - Queen