Monday, January 18, 2010

Idiot of the week

A few choices for idiot of the week.

First Pete Carroll. You taught the kids of USC the worse lesson you could teach: When the going gets tough the tough gets going. You quit on your team when you had a bad season and when the NCAA is about to drop sanctions on you for your violations. Bad example coach.

Second Me. There is a reason why my predictions usually suck. As you saw my playoff predictions for the weekend they are usually wrong.

Now for the biggest idiots of the week and they are Rush Limbaugh and Pat Robertson. I can't say enough what kind of scum they are for the comments they made about the Haiti earthquake. Limbaugh we see continuously show how racist he is and if you wonder why I'm against religion you look no further then Robertson. You represent the worst of the worst and as I said the other day I would say go to hell but that's too good for you and you are clearly the biggest losers, scumbags and idiots of the week

No comments: