Friday, January 22, 2010

Predictions

So it's time for my weekly playoff predictions. As usual first:

** DISCLAIMER ** If you are stupid enough to go with me you do so at your own risk. I am in NO WAY RESPONSIBLE IF/WHEN MY PICKS BOMB. As you saw last week I won one out of the three games so I am in NO WAY AN EXPERT ON THIS!. **END DISCLAIMER**

Minnesota 30 New Orleans 27. New Orleans is great but I don't feel they have faced a defense like Minnesota.

Indianapolis 31 New York Jets 20. If the game is close Jets will find a way to win but I think Payton Manning is playing better.

2 comments:

Robert E Wilson said...

I'm going to disagree with you on both. I really don't believe in picking scores but if I were to try anyways...

Jets 27
Colts 24

Saints 34
Vikings 17

Erik said...

we split. I. Just like to see how close I get