Thursday, January 07, 2010

What we aren't hearing

With the announcement that Christopher Dodd and Byron Dorgan not running for re-election we are getting from all the right-wing controlled media how it's the end of the Democrats. Funny how they didn't say it about Republicans when Martinez from Fla, Voinovich from Oh, Brownbeck from Ks and Bond from Mo were not running either in 2010. But the media is so right-wing now we only hear one side of the story.


Also I have to take issue with an op-ed piece Newt Gingrich had in yesterday's USA Today. He said it's ok to attack President Obama. In fact he called it "citizenship". Where the hell was he when I was called un-patriotic for attacking George Bush? Where the hell was he when I was called un-american when I was attacking Bush? Where the hell was he when I was told I can't support the troops being against the Iraq War? Just another right-wing blowhard who gets way too much airtime and yet another example of the hypocrites on the right.

No comments: