Sunday, May 28, 2006

O'Reilly

Ahh yes my favorite Sunday target Bill O'Reilly. He is so twisted with his views it's funny. For instance today's column in the Los Angeles Daily News he is upset about that in California voted to include people who are lesbian,gay,bisexual or trasngender who have contributed to the economic, political, and social development of California and the United States of America.

He then tries to funny saying kids will be studying "gay 101"

Now first I should point out I am not gay. I have friends who are gay and lesbian and have no problem with that. We are who we are. No one should be able to tell anyone who to live thier lives.

But here are my problems with O'Reilly and his ilk. If it was up to them, we would have nothing but religion in schools and science would be gone. Problem is they are close-minded and think that since the "alternative" lifestyle is wrong. They think the bible preeches against it and that is their core belief the bible. I'm even sure they would throw in jail if they had their way anyone who is gay.

I wonder if they realize VP Cheney's daughter is gay and they spit on her everytime they say stupid ignorant things like this.

I guess what I'm trying to say is what's wrong with learning about people who are gay who made contributions to society?

No comments: