Tuesday, May 23, 2006

These are Democrats?

I'd like to talk about the Democrats who are running for the Senate and Governor in the state of Alabama.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Politics/print?id=1992681

Here are there names and important views:

Larry Darby, seeking the party's nomination for attorney general, denies the Holocaust occurred and recently spoke at a gathering of National Vanguard, which describes itself as a "pro-white" organization.

Harry Lyon, who wants to become the Democrats' gubernatorial candidate, has advocated killing illegal immigrants as a way to keep them out of Alabama.

I thought only Republicans were this far from reality I guess it's bi-partisan. As much as I want Democrats to take over the House and Senate I would NEVER want ignorant people like them in any position of power.

No comments: