Sunday, August 06, 2006

Bill O'Idiot

Per my usual Sunday tradition I'd like to comment on Bill O'Idiot's column that appears in the Los Angeles Daily News today. As usual he attacks the "liberal" media (which he forgets he's a part of) on thier coverage of the terror war.

Now speaking for the papers I read I have no clue what he is talking about. The New York Times has been mostly pro Bush after all weren't they the ones that leaked the name of covert CIA operative Valerie Plame?? Didn't the Times put her and whoever she had under her as operatives in mortal danger? Yeah they did.

Now he states a study how the media "tilts to the left" I wish I new what he watches. Does he watch his own network? Does he watch MSNBC (outside of Keith Olberman) how about CNN with Glen Beck and all the conservatives now on that network? How about the talk media except for (obviously) the Air America network.

He also claims people watch and listen to his show cause they want "the facts" now again I might be a laymen but he lies so damn much on his show only cause the right-wing are so full of followers who won't question them is why he is successful. Now remember they call Rush's fans dittoheads because they repeat what he says without question.

So as usual Bill O'Idiot get the facts wrong. Now again if someone can correct me on this fine feel free I like a challenge.

No comments: