Sunday, August 13, 2006

Uh-oh

Man I don't know what to do. No Sunday Bill O'Idiot column in the Los Angeles Daily News and you all know how I look forward to disproving everything he says. I guess I will have to turn to Rich Lowry who is saying how Cheney is right and it's ok to torture, kidnap prisoners.

I think we all remember 9/11/2001. I know I will have that day etched in my memory forever. Does anyone remember the goodwill the world had toward the United States right afterwards? I do. Does anyone remember the support we had going after the person responsible for 9/11 Osama Bin Laden?? I do.

I guess I'm trying to say is Bush is responsible for the hatred the world has toward us now. With the ocupation we have in Iraq. The death and destruction. The failed war on terror. The failure of Bush to get Bin Laden yet the bastard has the nerve to say HE'S tough on security? I think not. I said it before how we are told how we are making dents in Al Queda yet every attack is blamed on them so obviously he is lying on that and the media doesn't call him on that.

Remember that.

No comments: