Thursday, August 10, 2006

Same Brain

I know I have a lot to say today. Obviously with breaking news I try to keep up as much as possible.

I always say how the right shares the same one brain I'd like to give two comments. First from Vice President Dick Cheney then from my favorite Bill O'Idiot talking about Joe Lieberman's loss:

"The thing that's partly disturbing about [Lieberman's loss] is the fact that," Cheney told reporters from Jackson, Wyoming, "our adversaries, if you will, in this conflict, and the al Qaeda types--they clearly are betting on the proposition that ultimately they can break the will of the American people in terms of our ability to stay in the fight and complete the task."

That was from rawstory this is from thinkprogress:

Yesterday, Bill O’Reilly said that Joe Lieberman’s defeat in the Connecticut primary was “a chilling indication of what lies ahead in American politics.” O’Reilly said, “Iran’s betting we Americans have no will to restrain their jihad.” According to O’Reilly the results of the Connecticut primary shows Iran “might be right.”

Think about it. The right is saying terrorists are winning BECAUSE NED LAMONT BEAT JOE LIEBERMAN. As I said it's the people who chose that they want a change and if I was ANY war supporter on either side I'd be worried cause I know I'm not voting for anyone who supported the illegal occupation of Iraq

No comments: