Thursday, August 24, 2006

Punch Counter Punch

I'd like to give a quote from Hannity and would like to respond to that: (courtesy of mediamaters)

HANNITY: No, no, no. Hang on, Kate. This is a good point 'cause Mary Anne is saying -- but this is what I say. Mary Anne's party, Bob Beckel's party, are weak, consistently wrong on homeland security and national security issues. They are weak. They'll cut, run, and surrender. They won't allow us to combat the terrorists. Let's take that issue to them. I think it's a winning issue for Republicans.

The they he is refering to is democrats. I don't know how this could be a winning issue for Republicans though. If this was me and I had any pull in the Democratic party I would remind the people who exactly was in charge in 9/11/01 and remind them of Bush's failure to capture Bin Laden. I will also remind people of the anthrax attacks shortly after 9/11 and the failure of the right, who is in charge, to capture the person who attacked us.

Bush is very soft on security as is the right wing. People need to be reminded.

No comments: